Toll free: 877-887-2740
- BS degree in Accounting (with high honors), University of Arkansas, 1982
- JD degree (with high honors), University of Arkansas, 1986
- member, The Arkansas Law Review
Practice Positions and Experience
- 1986-2007 The Strong Law Firm, P.C.
- 2008-2009 Bartimus, Frickleton, Robertson & Gorny, P.C.
Joining the Firm in 2010, Steven brings over two decades of personal injury and wrongful death litigation experience with him. His practice has focused on product liability, semi-truck wrecks, auto accidents, premises liability, medical negligence, commercial litigation, mass tort and class action suits.
Steven is admitted to practice before all Missouri courts, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri, the Eighth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Court of Claims.
Professional Activities and Honors
- The Missouri Bar, member
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association, member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (MATA)
- Board of Governors, 2004-2007
- Best Lawyers in America – 2005 to present
Personal / Family
- born Camden, Arkansas, 1961
- married to Loni since 1999, 4 children